Aspiring Middle Leaders (2-day program)
Anne Marie Cairns
The Aspiring Middle Leaders’ program introduces and develops an understanding of what it means to be a leader of learning. The program is designed for teachers currently considering a move into leadership.
Learning outcomes for the Aspiring Middle Leaders’ program:
- Reflect on individual motivation to aspire toward leadership
- Identify and understand key attributes of a leader for learning
- Understand the complementary functions of management and leadership
- Identify and understand informal leadership opportunities
- Explore the power of distributed leadership - leading without a title
- Understand learning through the lens of neuroscience
- Explore practical strategies to collect evidence of learning
- Experience professional protocols that support the examination of learning data
- Understand the importance of collaboration and professional protocols to improve learning and teaching
If interested in this program contact us now.