EDUCAA has strong foundations in the international school system. Annelies Hoogland skillfully knows how to improve learning, having successfully led three international schools through extensive change processes. Annelies possesses a strong vision for learning and a deep understanding of the specific needs of leaders and teachers. Bern Nicholls knows how to identify relevant research from across the globe and skillfully develop collaborative, practical processes that empower leaders to move learning forward. In consultation with the schools leadership team, these experiences inform the development of bespoke professional learning opportunities.
In collaboration with international schools we have identified and developed programs that improve learning. Examples of such programs include:
- Executive leadership development
- Middle leadership development
- Effective Leadership and Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Managing conflict through effective leadership
- Understanding the neuroscience of learning through the experiences of students
- Student Voice Matters – Exploring learning improvement through student data
- Collaboration for Learning – The deprivatisation of teaching to improve learning
- Establishing Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) to collaboratively focus on student learning data
- Training leaders in the art of facilitation through the use of professional protocols and adult learning principles
- Examining the impact of Growth and Fixed Mindsets on learning potential
- Leading a Growth Mindset school
If interested in this program contact us now.