Middle Leadership: Making a Difference (4-day program)
Unlike principals, middle leaders are positioned much closer to the classroom, and so have opportunities to lead the improvement of educational outcomes. Drawing from current research and practical leadership experiences, the Middle Leadership: Making a Difference program offers leaders contextualised learning that relates directly to leadership, alongside practical processes that can be put into action immediately.
Learning outcomes for the Middle Leadership: Making a Difference program:
- Identify and understand the essential elements of leading a learning focused school
- Understand the importance of collaboration around student data in learning focused meetings
- Know the importance of student voice (data) to improve learning
- Examine the neuroscience of learning and how it impacts on students’ capacity to learn
- Develop self-awareness through the lens of neuroscience as it relates to emotional intelligence, mindsets, leadership styles and managing change
- Explore how to strategically develop and grow leadership teams based on capacity, ability and collaboration
Application form here.