Women in Educational Leadership
Mrs. Liz Hutchison
Women in Educational Leadership is a program that supports and promotes women into school leadership positions. The program can be designed to develop the specific needs of schools or networks, focusing on the crucial role gender balance plays in effective leadership.
Learning outcomes for the Women in Educational Leadership program:
- Promote and develop women into leadership positions to ensure gender balance and diversity
- Develop an understanding of the impact of ‘unconscious bias’ as it relates to women in leadership positions and young women in schools
- Strategically lead a learning focused school vision that embraces the needs of 21st century learners
- Identify the dimensions of leadership that make the greatest difference to students and their learning
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence (EQ) as it relates to leadership and the effective management of people and change
- Strategically develop and grow leadership teams based on diversity, gender, capacity and ability
If interested in this program contact us now.